Ingredients (1:1:1 ratio / equal parts)
- Arbikie Kirsty’s Gin,
- Sweet Vermouth
1. Carefully pour 225ml for each of Kirsty’s Gin, Campari and Vermouth into a large container. Slowly stir for 2 minutes.
2. Decant into a clean spirits or wine bottle and refrigerate. (The longer you leave in the fridge, the more the flavours will develop. Negronis have a long shelf life so no need to worry about it ‘going off’.)
3. To serve add cubed ice into your rocks glass and top-up with around 100ml of your pre-made Kirsty’s Negroni.
4. Garnish with an orange slice or use all the oils from an orange zest.
- 50ml Arbikie Kirsty’s Gin
- 20ml fresh pressed lime juice
- 10ml peppermint cordial
- 6 mint leaves
Shake and fine strain into a chilled coupe. Garnish with the top of a mint sprig.
- 35ml Arbikie Kirsty’s Gin
- 15ml Triple Sec
- 1 egg white
- muddled blueberries
- 25ml lemon
- 7.5ml sugar syrup
Muddle fresh blueberries. Wet shake. Dry shake. Fine strain. Garnish with lemon twist.